Come to our NYC pop-up shop
We're excited to announce our second NYC pop-up! On Saturday, March 4th, we'll be at Friends and Lovers in Brooklyn from 2-6pm.
Featuring a curated selection of drums, heads, cymbals, sticks, beaters, & apparel (at friends and family prices), including:
- Exclusive debut of new snare drum models from A&F Drum Company out of Austin, TX, available ONLY at The Beat. The premier of A&F in New York! A&F owner Ramy Antoun on site. Come play these amazing drums and meet the guy who makes them.
- Personalized stick fitting station by Promark's product designer Elijah Navarro. Let the man himself help you find the perfect stick for your playing style.
- Evans Drumheads product designer Sergio Bonsignore on site to help you find the right head for your kit and personal sound.
- C&C Drum Co. Player Date + Gladstone kits
- Keplinger hand-made ching-rings from Greg Keplinger, available for the first time in Brooklyn.
- Sonor Drums Safari kits, perfect for small apartments
- Hand-selected new and vintage cymbals from your favorite brands, priced so you walk away stoked.
- Lounge area with a DJ spinning beat-heavy vinyl. Cocktails, soft drinks, and your favorite drum friends.
* Sponsored by Promark Drumsticks & Evans Drumheads *
* All ages, all drummers welcome. Friendly non-pretentious vibes. Tons of drums to play.